Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Come Fly With Me



I love to travel. I usually love my destination as well, but the actual practice of traveling... I really love. After years of letting my dad's advice flow in one ear and out the other (sorry XO) I finally realized he is right about a few things...well ok... almost everything. Above all else, my new practice of punctuality is something I take pride in. I honestly don't think you can get to the airport "too early." 

 Over Christmas I arrived with mucho time to spare. I made my new favorite discovery. Not only does O'Hare have their own garden in which they grow produce for use in their eateries, they have it on display for all to see...not to mention a cozy sit-down restaurant area where you can relax and enjoy the view. Add in a glass of Pino, breathe in all the fresh oxygen, and enjoy the quiet moments of holiday travel. (Headphones usually required) 


:: Chicago O'Hare International Airport ::

No comments:

Post a Comment