Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pinterest



I, like so many others out there, have a sick Pinterest obsession. I still have my pink plaid binder (which I actively still use & fill) stocked with clear page protectors, white copy paper, & countless magazine cutouts glued on. I will always have a book of collection in my life, I just know it, but Pinterest has allowed a new outlet of CREATE. Above are two projects I tried and must give credit to the magical site of Pinterest.


And for full disclosure: I am now obsessed with glittering everything possible (which shouldn't come as a surprise as my blog is named GLITTER.lace.leather.) I've already switched the shoes above from pink to bluish/green. I am also glittering picture frames to display in my bathroom. 
Photos Coming Soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment