Monday, February 27, 2012

Beast Mode Monday!


Happy Monday! Or if you are feeling like me...grrr Monday. After a lovely weekend spent in the Suburbs with friends, the reality of Monday and 5 full days of work-work-work has arrived. Lately I have struggled to perfect my working-out schedule and after many days of hiding my phone when the alarm goes off at 5am, I've made the executive decision to get my ass up & out to the gym before work for the next week and see what (hopefully positive) changes happen. I encourage you to do the same! My hope, of course, is that this will accidentally become a routine and a very, very welcome habit. Don't focus on numbers this week- just actions! They say half the battle is just showing up! BEAST MODE!! 


Photo Credit: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment