Monday, February 27, 2012

Dear Diary...

I've done many the food journals in my day. It lasts for a week, maybe....even the iPhone app (Lose It!-is my favorite) works for a little while and then I just fade out. The food diary sheet above is one of the most effective ways I've found to monitor yourself while on a weight loss program or just to remind yourself that you are what you eat! I found this cute little number early on while Pinteresting. My new move is to print 2 sheets with 4 on each, cut them out, staple, & keep on my desk all week. There are only 5 days in a work week you say? Well, nothing like coming in next Monday with 3 to go- then repeat printing when you get to Thursday. A great way to stay on track without overwhelming yourself with a huge journal to lug around or having to type the ingredients of your tuna salad into an app one by one. As they say, preparation is the key to success!!

Photo Credit: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment